SAPinsight is a member organization that provides learning, networking, and knowledge sharing for the SAP Super User Community, including forums, content, national conferences and regional events.
SAPinsight provides a means for SAP Super Users and Super User Leaders to Connect, Learn, Influence and Contribute (CLICk) about everything Super User.
Connect with Super Users and Super User Leaders from other companies and different industries. Create and develop long lasting relationships with Super Users just like you. Bring your questions, challenges, best practices and lessons learned. Ask others for inputs on these. You will leave this conference with an extended support community at your fingertips. You will learn from them and they will learn from you.
Attend training sessions to learn new skills. Attend product demo sessions to learn about new tools and functions. Learn best practices from other companies, as well as lessons learned from some of the top market companies in the SAP space.
Take all the information you learned from the conference back to work and share it with your team and management. Share how others are running SAP and their Super User programs and come up with ideas for increased productivity, accuracy and performance. Super-size your team’s value through influencing change that drives value.
Share your knowledge and expand on the knowledge of others. Contribute to discussions at the conference and use networking times to tell people what you know, to ask them what they know. Join our online community and contribute to the current discussions, answer questions, and offer advice. Tweet #sapinsight, #sapsuperusers. Start a discussion. Comment and Like discussions. Comment on blogs. Together we can tackle and solve big challenges through the power of peers!
SAPinsight Annual Conference
This conference is dedicated to SAP Super User. We intend to bring this conference to major market areas. This will allow those who have not been able to travel to conferences to have the opportunity.
SAPinsight is is powered by peers!
SAPinsight assists SAP Super Users by:
- Helping you find custom and off-the-shelf SAP training solutions.
- Helping you find training products that include electronic simulation task training tools, as well as, instructor led courses to support SAP transaction understanding.
- Helping build Super User Communities using the SAPinsight SUPERmodel for sustainable, high performance teams.
- SAP user training and documentation;SAP Super/Power User communities;SAP Master Data communities;SAP post go live user training and performance support;
- Organization and Process change to optimize SAP utilization;
- Business process improvements including SharePoint solutions.
Community Director: Ashley Luttrell