By Terrie Walker, McKesson, 2015-2016 SAPinsight Leader Board Member.
Hello and Happy New Year Super Users! Looking back, I feel as if 2015 was a blur, it flew by so quickly with much activity. Can you relate? Leading McKesson’s Super User Network provided great growth and achievements – both personally and professionally. Not only did we celebrate winning SAPinsight’s 2015 Best Practice Award for Small2Medium Super User Program, we celebrated all the hard work it took to win this award. Each and every Super User made a difference – not only individually in the lives of the users they supported, but corporately as a team! From being involved and attending educational sessions to delivering training and sharing knowledge every day … YOU, the Super Users, are the conduit from which information and knowledge flows.
2016 offers opportunity for new resolutions and new goals:
- If one of your 2016 goals is to grow professionally, I encourage you to become more engaged in your respective networks.
- I also encourage you to step out of your comfort zone. Step up and volunteer to lead alongside your program leads.
- Help facilitate a Super User “Huddle” where Super Users from various businesses join together for food, networking and education.
- Join an ASUG Chapter in your area.
- Make it a goal to attend SAPinsight’s 2016 Super User Conference later this year.
As a Super User Lead and member of SAPinsight’s Leader Board, I can attest that having a successful Super User program, supported by executive leadership, where Super Users are engaged, educated and elevated – recognized as knowledgeable ‘heroes’ to their colleagues and their business – is powerful to an organization. As leaders, we’re here to support you in exercising YOUR power and leadership as a Super User. Get involved this New Year by reaching out to your program lead or SAPinsight, and together, let’s make 2016 POWERFUL!
Note: Picture taken from article “20 Things SMart People Don’t Do” by Lifehack. Author: Djordje Todorovic