We had a wildly successful SAPinsight conference on November 5th and 6th of 2014. This was our second annual conference dedicated to SAP Super Users. The SAPinsight conference and community provide a means for SAP Super Users to Connect, Learn, Influence and Contribute (CLICk) about everything SAP.
The SAPinsight team wants to say THANK YOU to our sponsors, volunteers, Super Users and Super User Leaders for making this conference a great success! We had SUPER sessions, SUPER conversations, made SUPER connections… and had a lot of FUN!!
The Agenda was packed with great speakers and information that the Super Users could take back to their organizations and use immediately. The value to the Super Users was multiplied by sharing ideas with their Super Users colleagues from companies such as AIG, Applied Materials, Atmos Energy, Bell Helicopter, Cameron, Celanese, Corning, Garden Ridge, Ingram Micro, Lockheed Martin, McKesson, Newell Rubbermaid, Novelis, Sun Coast Resources, Sysco Foods, Texas Instruments, Triumph Aerostructures, and many more.
- Leaders Keynote Panel – the importance of investing in Super Users
- Lunch Keynote from Ryan O’Neil, Senior Director Strategic Growth Marketing of North America, briefing the Super Users on how SAP is supporting the SAPinsight Super User Community
- The I Love SAP art vote for the winners of those that submitted their work
- The “Secret Sauce” presentations from the Community of Excellence Award Finalists
- Other Super User relevant topics like, “Super Users – conveying the message with Oomph”, SAP partner tools that can make you more productive working with SAP, emotional Intelligence, communication skills and more
- Keynote from Aviall’s SVP and CIO, Scott Shadle.
- Lunch Keynote from Kerry Brown, VP Enablement, SAP
After the 2 day conference, we held a Super User Leader Workshop. SAP provided the venue at the SAP office in Irving, Texas. It was amazing! We had a room full of Super User Leaders from 13 SAP customer companies gathered at the SAP Office, Wow!
You can see more pics at SAPinsight.com.
If you were unable to make it to this year’s conference, we hope to see you next year! The location and tracks for next year’s conference are already in the works. Make sure you plan to cash in on Early Bird Registration – it will open up in June! We will repeat this success with the 2015 Annual Conference. Tell all the Leaders you know! This is such an exciting opportunity – do NOT miss out on this!
Are you or your company interested in being a Community Partner or Conference Sponsor for 2015? We will begin accepting Partners and Sponsors for 2015 soon. If you are interested or would like any information, please let us know!