SAPinsight provides a means for SAP Super Users to Connect, Learn, Influence and Contribute (CLICk) about everything SAP. We are continually developing events in different venues that offer the Super User choices for collaboration that fit their busy schedules and provide an accessible community of their peers.
The date for our 2nd annual SAPinsight conference. has been set for Dallas Texas. Save the date of November 5-6, 2014. The SAPinsight conference will be combined with ASUG DFW Chapter. Calls for speakers and sponsors coming soon. Registration for attendees will open in June.
With the date set, our focus is now on building an agenda that will bring you insane value. We want your input. Email Ashley or complete this short survey to tell us what’s on your mind. May is your opportunity month to influence the content. But at any time, you can join us on social media to connect, contribute, influence; or just see what others are saying.
Why Superusers attend SAPinsight Conferences
This is a game changing way to learn, engage, and interact with others just like you. Don’t miss out!
- Because this conference is the one and only conference and community dedicated to you, the SAP Super User.
- Because you will learn information and skills that will help you and your users be more productive and effective.
- Because you will connect with your peers from other companies to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Because your company needs you to do this.
Breakfast Huddles are well underway in Dallas and coming to Houston, TX in June.
- April was at Hitachi High Technologies America. Read more…
- May 8 at Maxim Integrated in Irving. Register Now!
- June 12 at SAP Office in Las Colinas. Register Now!
- Jul – Dec: Want your company to host? Have an idea for a Huddle topic? Let me know.
- June will be the kickoff for Houston Huddles. The first Huddle will be 6/19 at Sysco Foods. Watch for details on this blog or through social media. Register Now!
Let me know if you are interested in a Huddle in your city.
Automating SAP Transactions from Excel and SQL
5/20/14 10:30am CST
Execute SAP Transactions From Mobile Devices
6/24/14 10:30am CST
Integrate SAP Transactions with SharePoint
7/29/14 10:30am CST
Stay Updated on What’s Happening at SAPinsight
Check out all the events at SAPinsight on our event calendar. And, don’t forget to subscribe to this blog or join us on your favorite social media channel to stay updated.
One thought on “SAPinsight Events are being Scheduled and Planned for Super Users in 2014”
Pingback: SAPinsight 2014 Call to Action – Dallas, November 5th and 6th | SAPinsight Blog