Originally posted on the SAPinsight LinkedIn Group by Ginger Luttrell, SAPinsight Founder
SAPinsight is a Community and Conference dedicated to the SAP Super User!
SAPinsight call to action
SAP has partnered with us, so now Super User Communities have the ear of SAP. This is an exciting time!
1. Register yourself for the conference (see info and link below)
2. Share this information with at least one person. Of course more is better 🙂
3. Invite others to this LinkedIn group!
Time is running out… don’t wait to get registered.
Our 2014 Super User conference in Dallas is now 1 month away! Don’t miss out. This is going to be great!
Nov 5, for Super Users and their Leaders
Nov 6, combined with the ASUG DFW Chapter Meeting
Nov 7, Super User Leader Workshop
Receive our newsletter and calendar updates:
Why Superusers attend SAPinsight Conferences
This is a game changing way to learn, engage, and interact with others just like you. Don’t miss out!
- Because this conference is the one and only conference and community dedicated to you, the SAP Super User.
- Because you will learn information and skills that will help you and your users be more productive and effective.
- Because you will connect with your peers from other companies to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Because your company needs you to do this.
Register for the SAPinsight 2014 Conference!
A big “Thank you” to our Sponsors listed on the right:
One thought on “SAPinsight 2014 Call to Action – Dallas, November 5th and 6th”
Can’t wait to see everyone there! Be sure to check out the I ♥ SAP art contest
http://app.emaze.com/604210/i-love-sap-art-gallery. We are looking for more submissions.. go ahead… have fun… do it!